By Regular/Overnight Mail
Vendor Drug Program (MC-2250)
Texas Health and Human Services
4900 North Lamar Blvd.
Austin, TX 78751
By Online Submission
The HHS Office of the Ombudsman helps when an HHS program's normal complaint process cannot or does not satisfactorily resolve the issue. You can submit your request online.
1-800-435-4165 (HHS Pharmacy Benefits Access Help Desk)
- Monday-Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5:15 p.m., central time
- This number is for pharmacy provider staff only. Staff should not share this number with Medicaid-eligible individuals. Callers should have both their ten-digit pharmacy National Provider Identifier (NPI) number and the individual's cardholder ID number ready in order for us to expedite your call.
- Main: 512-730-7483
- Pharmacy Benefits Access Help Desk: 512-491-1958
- Formulary Management: 512-491-1961
- Drug Utilization: 512-491-1962