Regular or overnight mail
Vendor Drug Program (MC-2250)
Texas Health and Human Services
4900 North Lamar Blvd.
Austin, TX 78751
The HHS Office of the Ombudsman helps when an HHS program's normal complaint process cannot or does not satisfactorily resolve the issue. You can submit your request online.
- Pharmacy Benefits Access Help Desk
- Monday-Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5:15 p.m., central time
- Only for pharmacy provider staff. Callers should have both their ten-digit pharmacy National Provider Identifier number and the person's cardholder ID number ready in order for us to expedite your call.
- Main: 512-730-7483
- Enrollment: 512-730-7477
- Pharmacy Benefits Access Help Desk: 512-491-1958
- Formulary Management: 512-491-1961
- Drug Utilization Review: 512-491-1962