September 16, 2020
HHSC and the Texas Medicaid and Healthcare Partnership (TMHP) are redesigning the current provider enrollment revalidation process for all providers with a new online portal. The new Provider Enrollment and Management System will begin in early 2021, and pharmacy providers enrolled with VDP can start requesting a TMHP portal account beginning mid-Dec. 2020. A TMHP account linked to the provider National Provider Identifiers (NPI) is required to access PEMS.
HHSC requests each pharmacy currently enrolled with VDP submit an email:
- The subject line of your email should read:
- EMAIL UPDATE – [Enter the name of your pharmacy]
- The body of your email should contain:
- Pharmacy name
- 10-digit provider National Provider Identifier (NPI)
- Dedicated email address
- Name of your enrollment point of contact
- The phone number for your enrollment point of contact
Submit your email to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Friday, Oct. 16, 2020. Contact us at this email address if there are further questions. All pharmacies must continue to notify HHSC in writing of any changes as specified in your pharmacy enrollment agreement.