The TMHP Learning Management System is an education portal where all provider types can learn about Texas Medicaid. To access the LMS, providers must register and obtain a username. Refer to the LMS Registration and Navigation Job Aid to learn more about creating an account and navigating the LMS.
- TMHP LMS
- LMS Registration and Navigation Job Aid
Pharmacy-related computer-based training (CBT) modules include the following:
- Durable Medical Equipment
- The Pharmacy DME CBT provides DME and pharmacy DME providers information and resources necessary to enroll in Medicaid as a DME provider and provide DME and supplies to Medicaid clients.
- NDC Requirements for the Submission of Clinician-Administered Drug Claims
- Provides information about national drug code (NDC) and healthcare common procedure coding system (HCPCS) requirements on clinician-administered drug claims.
- Provider Enrollment and Management System (PEMS)
- The PEMS CBT modules present information about PEMS and the different types of provider enrollment applications.