The compendia are resources providing comprehensive, organized data concerning FDA-approved medications and biologicals. The list includes pharmacology, dosages, recommended use in specific disease states, adverse reactions, and drug interactions. The information is current as of April 2019.
- IBM Micromedex® DRUGDEX® (electronic version). IBM Watson Health, Greenwood Village, Colorado, USA. Available at www-micromedexsolutions-com.libproxy.uthscsa.edu/ (cited: April 1, 2019).
- Clinical Pharmacology [database online]; Tampa, FL: Gold Standard, Inc.; 2019. Available at clinicalpharmacology-ip.com.ezproxy.lib.utexas.edu/. Accessed April 1, 2019.
- Facts and Comparisons eAnswers [database online]. Hudson, Ohio: Wolters Kluwer Clinical Drug Information, Inc.; 2019; April 1, 2019.
- AHFS Drug Information 2019. Jackson, WY. Teton Data Systems, Version 8.10.1, 2019. Stat!Ref Electronic Medical Library. Available at online-statref-com.libproxy.uthscsa.edu/. Accessed April 1, 2019.
- Lexicomp Online, Lexi-Drugs Online, Hudson, Ohio: Wolters Kluwer Clinical Drug Information, Inc.; 2019; April 1, 2019.
- DiPiro JT, Talbert RL, Yee GC, et al. Pharmacotherapy: a pathophysiologic approach. 10th ed. New York, McGraw-Hill, 2017. Access Pharmacy Web site. Available at accesspharmacy-mhmedical-com.ezproxy.lib.utexas.edu/book.aspx?bookid=1861. Accessed April 1, 2019.
- Alldredge BK, Corelli RL, Ernst ME, et al., eds. Koda-Kimble and Young’s applied therapeutics: the clinical use of drugs. 10th ed. Philadelphia: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins; 2013.
- Chisholm-Burns MA, Schwinghammer TL, Malone PM, et al., eds. Pharmacotherapy: principles and practice. 5th ed. New York, McGraw-Hill, 2019. Access Pharmacy Web site. Available at ppp-mhmedical-com.ezproxy.lib.utexas.edu/book.aspx?bookid=2440. Accessed April 1, 2019.
- Post TW, ed. UpToDate. Waltham, MA: UpToDate Inc. www.uptodate.com.
- Engorn B, Flerlage J, eds.; The Harriet Lane handbook. 20th ed. Philadelphia, PA: Elsevier Mosby; 2015.
- Lexicomp Online, Pediatric and Neonatal Lexi-Drugs Online, Hudson, Ohio: Wolters Kluwer Clinical Drug Information, Inc.; 2019; April 1, 2019.
- Manufacturer websites and package inserts.
- Various practice guidelines.
November 18, 2019
October 2019 Drug Utilization Review Board Meeting Summary
November 6, 2019
October 2019 Preferred Drug List Recommendations Now Available
November 4, 2019
2020 Drug Utilization Review Board Schedule Available
October 23, 2019
Anticonvulsant Therapeutic Class Update for Oct. DUR Board Meeting
October 4, 2019
July 2019 Preferred Drug List Decisions Now Available