The compendia are resources providing comprehensive, organized data concerning FDA-approved medications and biologicals. The list includes pharmacology, dosages, recommended use in specific disease states, adverse reactions, and drug interactions. The information is current as of April 2019.
- IBM Micromedex® DRUGDEX® (electronic version). IBM Watson Health, Greenwood Village, Colorado, USA. Available at www-micromedexsolutions-com.libproxy.uthscsa.edu/ (cited: April 1, 2019).
- Clinical Pharmacology [database online]; Tampa, FL: Gold Standard, Inc.; 2019. Available at clinicalpharmacology-ip.com.ezproxy.lib.utexas.edu/. Accessed April 1, 2019.
- Facts and Comparisons eAnswers [database online]. Hudson, Ohio: Wolters Kluwer Clinical Drug Information, Inc.; 2019; April 1, 2019.
- AHFS Drug Information 2019. Jackson, WY. Teton Data Systems, Version 8.10.1, 2019. Stat!Ref Electronic Medical Library. Available at online-statref-com.libproxy.uthscsa.edu/. Accessed April 1, 2019.
- Lexicomp Online, Lexi-Drugs Online, Hudson, Ohio: Wolters Kluwer Clinical Drug Information, Inc.; 2019; April 1, 2019.
- DiPiro JT, Talbert RL, Yee GC, et al. Pharmacotherapy: a pathophysiologic approach. 10th ed. New York, McGraw-Hill, 2017. Access Pharmacy Web site. Available at accesspharmacy-mhmedical-com.ezproxy.lib.utexas.edu/book.aspx?bookid=1861. Accessed April 1, 2019.
- Alldredge BK, Corelli RL, Ernst ME, et al., eds. Koda-Kimble and Young’s applied therapeutics: the clinical use of drugs. 10th ed. Philadelphia: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins; 2013.
- Chisholm-Burns MA, Schwinghammer TL, Malone PM, et al., eds. Pharmacotherapy: principles and practice. 5th ed. New York, McGraw-Hill, 2019. Access Pharmacy Web site. Available at ppp-mhmedical-com.ezproxy.lib.utexas.edu/book.aspx?bookid=2440. Accessed April 1, 2019.
- Post TW, ed. UpToDate. Waltham, MA: UpToDate Inc. www.uptodate.com.
- Engorn B, Flerlage J, eds.; The Harriet Lane handbook. 20th ed. Philadelphia, PA: Elsevier Mosby; 2015.
- Lexicomp Online, Pediatric and Neonatal Lexi-Drugs Online, Hudson, Ohio: Wolters Kluwer Clinical Drug Information, Inc.; 2019; April 1, 2019.
- Manufacturer websites and package inserts.
- Various practice guidelines.
January 10, 2020
Texas HHS Soliciting Value-Based Rebate Agreement Proposals
January 2, 2020
Having Trouble Viewing or Downloading a Form?
December 20, 2019
October 2019 Preferred Drug List Decisions Now Available
December 17, 2019
Semi-annual Medicaid Preferred Drug List Updates Coming Jan. 30