Texas HHS allows members of the public to submit two types of testimony to the DUR board:
- Written testimony: submitted electronically or on paper in the weeks prior to the meeting
- Public testimony: oral presentations on the day of the meeting
Your testimony must address one of the agenda items related to the preferred drug list, prospective or retrospective drug utilization reviews, or retrospective drug use criteria. You must complete one form for each type of presentation. Any special testimony instruction is announced prior to the meeting.
Contact us if you have questions about these procedures.
Complete and submit the Written Testimony Registration (HHS Form 1334) to submit materials for the board to review. Your submission packet must include the form and any accompanying materials. Materials should be submitted no sooner than the first day of the meeting month and received 10 business days prior to meeting.
- Form 1334 instructions
- HHS publishes a new form for each meeting at least 10 business days prior to the meeting.
- Original form submissions are required. We do not accept photographs or reproductions.
- Accompanying materials instructions
- Must be a separate document not exceeding 10 pages
- Include 5 copies if mailed. HHS will not reproduce your materials.
- Must not require audiovisual equipment to review
- Promotional/marketing materials are not allowed
omplete and submit the Public Testimony Registration (HHS Form 1320). HHS publishes a new form for each meeting available:
- Online, beginning 10 days prior to the meeting
- At the meeting site
You may download and complete the form prior to the meeting. The form is only accepted the day of the meeting at the meeting location. Speakers should deliver their form during one of the following registration times:
- Between 8 and 9 a. m. for preferred drug list agenda items
- Scheduled for comment prior to the executive work session
- Between 11:30 a. m. and 12:30 p. m. for prospective and retrospective drug utilization agenda items
- Scheduled for comment after the executive session
Texas HHS staff will be available on the day of the meeting to receive the form and ensure all information has been provided.
- Testimony is limited to three minutes at the discretion of the Chair
- Presenters should:
- Begin their presentation by stating their name and the organization represented
- Ensure your information is new and relevant to the agenda item
- Audiovisual equipment and marketing materials are not allowed
- Presentations on non-actionable issues may be disallowed by the Chair
September 14, 2020
Two-day DUR Board Meeting Scheduled for Oct. 22 and 23
September 14, 2020
Members Sought for the Drug Utilization Review Board
August 11, 2020
July 2020 Drug Utilization Review Board Meeting Summary