The Texas Drug Utilization Review Board meets quarterly to develop criteria and standards impacting Texas Medicaid, including:
- Developing and submitting recommendations for the Texas Medicaid preferred drug list
- Suggesting clinical prior authorizations on outpatient prescription drugs.
- Recommending educational interventions for Medicaid providers.
- Reviewing drug utilization across the Medicaid program.
- Friday, October 21, 2022
- Meeting summaries
- Meeting minutes
- Preferred Drug List recommendations
- Preferred Drug List decisions
- Drug Utilization Review Board Handbook
- Retrospective Drug Use Criteria Handbook