You can search for pharmacies that have enrolled with Texas Medicaid by:
- The 6-digit vendor ID number assigned by the state
- The 10-digit National Provider Identifier (NPI)
- The pharmacy state license number
- The name of the pharmacy
- The name of the city, county, or ZIP code where the pharmacy is located
Filters are available in conjunction with your search:
- "Region" specifies the geographic location of a pharmacy; refer to HHS Region (PDF)
- "Program" specifies the state programs the pharmacy is enrolled with (e.g. CHIP, CSHCN, HTW, or KHC)
- "Delivers" specifies pharmacies that provide a no-cost delivery service
- "Mail Order" specifies pharmacies that offer mail-order services
Please note not all pharmacies identified on this search are open to the public.
Users can click the pharmacy name on the returned results to obtain specific information about that pharmacy, including:
- Pharmacy contact
- Program-specific coverage
- The search is updated weekly and is available for download.
- Sometimes web browsers show old data in search results. To ensure that your browser shows the current version of a page, hold the Shift key down on the keyboard and, at the same time, use the mouse to click the refresh/reload icon of your browser. This will force the browser to download the latest version of the data.
- Contact VDP if the search is unavailable or for questions about the data.