Annual Performance Report for the Prescription Drug Rebate Program (Rider 24)
This report details the outstanding prescription drug rebate balances for the Texas Medicaid, CHIP, CSHCN, and KHC programs.
Strengthening the Texas Medicaid Drug Utilization Review Program (Rider 49)
This report presents the strategies implemented by the agency to improve the Texas Medicaid Drug Utilization Review (DUR) Program.
CMS Annual Drug Utilization Review Report
States are required on an annual basis to report their prescribing habits, cost savings generated from their DUR programs, and their program’s operations, including adoption of new innovative DUR practices.
- FFY 2014 Drug Utilization Report
- FFY 2013 Drug Utilization Report
- FFY 2012 Drug Utilization Report
- FFY 2011 Drug Utilization Report
Quarterly Drug Use and Expenditure Patterns
These reports provide prescription drug use and expenditure information for the most prescribed individual drugs and therapeutic drug classes. Every quarter the state fiscal year-to-date report is updated and a new set of quarterly reports is added.
Medication Therapy Management (MTM)
- Clinical and Economic Outcomes of the Texas Medicaid MTM Pilot (Phase I) (PDF) (Oct. 2012)
- Clinical and Economic Outcomes of the Texas Medicaid Medication Therapy Management Pilot (PDF) (Sep. 2015)