Jul. 13: Starting this fall all prescribing providers must be enrolled by Texas Health and Human Services for those services to be eligible for payment. Learn more about how prescriber enrollment status will impact pharmacy claim responses.
What We Do
- Enroll pharmacy providers that want to provide Medicaid and CHIP services;
- Manage the state Medicaid and CHIP formularies;
- Process out-patient pharmacy prescription claims for individuals enrolled in traditional Medicaid, the Children with Special Health Care Needs (CSHCN) Services Program, the Healthy Texas Women (HTW) Program, and Kidney Health Care (KHC) program.
I want to...
- Search the drug formulary
- Review clinical prior authorizations
- Review the Texas Preferred Drug List
- Submit a 72-hour emergency override