The Managed Care Organization (MCO) Resources search database file contains pharmacy-related information pertaining to all HHSC-contracted MCOs. HHSC updates the database weekly.
Users can search the database by submitting a combination of the following fields:
- MCO name
- Program name (i.e., STAR, CHIP, STAR-PLUS, etc.)
- Service area (location)
- Pharmacy benefit manager (PBM) name
The search results return the above four fields with all records meeting your search criteria. Users can click the hyperlink in the MCO Name column for more details.
The search details include the following information:
- MCO name
- Service area
- PBM name and effective date
- How to contact the MCO to enroll as a pharmacy and durable medical equipment provider
- Pharmacy, member, and prior authorization call center phone numbers
- Pharmacy claims billing information (BIN, PCN, and Group ID fields)
- Links to MCO websites
Each MCO reports its information to HHSC. Contact the MCO for further details or questions about submitting claims to that MCO.